Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Zero to Three in a blink!

This is a super-catch-up post. You'll see.

Waaaayyy back in June, I had a maternity session with my very first wedding couple! They celebrated their first anniversary in May, and "we" had a baby in July. This baby I can very nearly claim as my own. If her parents would pay just a little less attention, I could sneak her away and keep her forever. ; ) I love this precious girl!

Okay, here we go. Zero to 3 months old.

Zero:

(This one is reminiscent of their engagement session...)


Zero point one. We have a baby!!!! And she is PERFECT!!!




Three generations. Love.

Daddy's hand. More love.
2 weeks new:



One month already?






Two months:
And 3 months. You blinked. She's already 3 months old. Seriously, you cannot beat this smile. You can be having the worst day ever, and this smile will completely win you over. 

I've got a giant pumpkin to put her in for her first Halloween pictures. I can't wait! This baby girl--I don't even know how to tell you how much I love her. I am so supremely blessed to get to be a part of her life.  And, I guess her parents are pretty okay too. ; ) So thankful for all of you!

No comments: