Friday, November 18, 2011

G family!

Attempting to catch up on my blogging--wish me luck! ; )

Last weekend, I got to meet with this GREAT family, with three of the cutest, sweetest, and most well-behaved boys ever (especially considering how young they are). We had a beautiful morning at Landa Park chasing squirrels, finding sticks and leaves, and playing in the water. 


 All three boys have GORGEOUS eyes. Wow.


 Yes, my camera and I were hanging over the edge of the water. Yes I was praying the whole time. No I did not drop it (whew). But my ponytail almost got wet!


 Ohhh these eyes. Totally melted my heart.
 This cracked me up--their daddy would make some kind of noise (bird call? I don't know, sorry dad!) and the older boys would do it back to him. SO cute!!!




 FINALLY it was time for Miss Cara's bribe treat! They totally earned it, too. Sweet boys.




Thank you, G family, for such a wonderful morning!!!

No comments: