Friday, November 11, 2011

Baby A, one year old!

I had so much fun last Friday! I got to meet this precious girl:
 and her sweet parents! We celebrated her first birthday (a little bit early) at the park.


 After a few family shots, it was time for CAKE!!! I am completely spoiled to having my cakes custom-made by Babcakes Bakery. She matches the cakes to exactly what I need, makes the perfect size for pictures, and the only problem I have is that I don't get to eat any. LOL!
 You never know how a one year old will react to cake. We had high hopes for serious smashing, and it looked good at first...

 but mostly she settled for the icing and then was done. Not a problem, she still looked adorable! (Her mama made the tissue flowers in the tree, aren't they great??! I was so excited!)
 Beautiful girls. : )
Thanks, y'all, for a great afternoon, and happy happy birthday little A!!!

No comments: