Friday, May 21, 2010

Handsome Baby Nephew, 5 months old

My sister brought my sweet baby nephew over for his 5 month pictures. He makes my job SO EASY. He's happy and smiley and we got 90% of his pictures taken in about 15 minutes. Love it.

This boy...
only has eyes for his MAMA.
As he should.
This is a toy that our mother bought for one of my sister's older boys (when he was born), and they have all loved playing with it.


Occasionally Auntie gets a smile too, but then we go from this...
to this. haha! I have a picture of him crying at every session. I should do a collage.
Poor baby was crying because he was sleepy. So we snuggled and rocked and rocked and rocked and waited and rocked, and he FINALLY fell asleep so we could get the last 10% of our pictures...



He's just so SWEET! Love you HN#4!!!

1 comment:

Karen Cupcake said...

Dont ya just loooove sleeping babies! ;o)) cute shot with the mommas hands too!