Monday, July 26, 2010

Catching up in Reverse-- A & T, 7 & 8 years old

Yesterday evening, I took my just-turned-7 year old son and my just-turned-8 year old nephew out to take their 'birthday' pictures. These two have been best buddies for a while now, and have celebrated their past 2 birthdays together (they are a year and five days apart, so joint parties are fun for them and very nice for mommies...!). I thought taking them out for pictures together was fitting. We had some serious fun, found some serious dirt, and then because they were so good I got them an ice cream cone, which they seriously enjoyed!!! ; )














My son's nickname is Dirt Magnet...I'll bet you can't guess which one he is or why that's his nickname...LOL


1 comment:

"AƱaychayki"- Ever Grateful! said...

Nicely done! Love the huge tires!!