Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday Session with the Super S's

I had SO. MUCH. FUN. this morning!!! Another wonderful session, this time with friends I haven't seen in a while. I've been BEGGING to take pictures of her kiddos for a long time now, and we finally were able to set (and keep!) a date.

Um...I took way too many pictures. I'm always so relieved that I'm not the one having to choose which ones to order!
The "real" family picture!!! haha!

The "pretty" family picture.



What daddies are for, right?

couldn't resist the shoes...
They're both looking the same direction--IT COUNTS!!!
awww..
There's a NEW Superhero in town...
Honk baby's nose!
HONK Daddy's nose!
Hey Hollywood. We're too cool.
My husband and I were at their wedding. I was hugely pregnant with my 3rd, which makes me guess it was May or June when they got married, almost 7 years ago and still going strong!



LOVE.
oops...again with the shoes. : )
After an incredible, perfect session and time to chat and catch up, my lovely assistant and I stopped at Sonic for a treat.
I'm a lucky, lucky girl to get to start my day this way--TWICE now! My clients are spoiling me!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh this is awesome. Can't wait to get together and just talk camera's all night long. What an assistant you have too by the way.