Monday, March 15, 2010

Miss M is turning 2!

I got to start what 'should' have been a regular old blah Monday with an ADORABLE almost-two-year-old in one of my most favorite places in Texas. Made my Monday awesome!

We started out looking for and sniffing the flowers. Miss M loves flowers, and she knows what color they all are too!
Then she picked one for mommy and one for daddy...

She was so sweet and shared her snack--yummy!
Her mother tells me she's a little bit of a Daddy's Girl...but I really couldn't tell. ; )



You'll never guess who was chasing her.
Yay! More pretty flowers!

1...2...3...WHEEEE! I don't think they knew I was still taking pictures. Um, I take pictures of EVERYTHING.

including pretty pink piggy-toes, which I can't seem to resist,
and daddies helping their baby girls get their shoes on. It struck me today how I love watching dads with their kids, but especially dads with their little girls, and all the 'new' things they find themselves doing (like trying to put bows in her hair).
I got ONE "cheese!" and it was worth working for!

What can I say? I love little feet.
Love this one. Okay, I love all of them, but I love this one extra much.
We were waving "bye" to her--she was trying to decide if she believed us or not. ; )
Another smooth, easy, and wonderful session! Can't get over how awesome my clients are! Thank you M's for a great morning!

This is the third Sneak Peek I've blogged in three days--don't miss out on the Engagement session or the S family!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You have captured some beautiful visions of a sweet little girl. Nothing cutier than a dark haired little girl that loves her daddy!