Thursday, March 22, 2012

Miss N in the bluebonnets, 3 years old

Tonight was Big Sister's turn, and WOW did we ever have a beautiful spot for pictures!!!! HUGE thanks to my fabulous hairdresser who told me about this place!

This is my third year to photograph this sweet girl, and I have loved so much watching her grow! She is beautiful inside and out, and we always have a fun time together.

Here are her 1 year old pics, and her 2 year old pics,

and...

her three year old pics!!! (I'm completely in love with all of them.)



 So. I love how the lollipop pictures look. I love having a treat for the kiddos at the end of a session. I do not love the hardness of the candy when the kids would inevitably bite the lollipop. I do not love the sticky drooly mess (especially when I forgot wipes). What's a girl to do? Well. THIS girl asked her favorite baker (Babcakes!) to help out. A swirly rainbow cookie on a stick? Yes please. And it matches my client's outfit? Perfection. As usual. I'm so spoiled.
 We also snuck Baby Brother into the flowers for a few shots! We had to. The flowers wore the exact shade of blue that matched his eyes. ; )


 SUCCESS! With no head transplants in photoshop! LOL
We had a beautiful, perfect evening in a beautiful, perfect spot and we got beautiful, perfect pictures!

Thank you W family!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, Adorable Children!! Joy you and Mike know how to make em ;-)!!