Monday, September 27, 2010

Mr. K, 1 year old!

I can't believe this sweet boy, who I started photographing when he was 3 months old (then 6 months, and 9 months) is already ONE!!! He is my first non-family-member baby to photograph for an entire year, and it is such a blessing to me to have seen him grow!

This session was SO. MUCH. FUN. All of us were exhausted afterwards from all the fun.

Mom wanted a family picture. We got two. Hey, I aim to please! LOL (I usually end up with more than 2, so it's funny to me.)

Watermelon time! Ohboyohboyohboy!




After the (very delicious) watermelon, we took a break to rinse off (and do some dishes...haha!).
And now it's CAKE TIME!!! My sister made the cake. She's amazing. I'm spoiled. : )


After cake, it was time for a REAL bath. There was green and blue icing everywhere (daddy had more on him than Mr. K did! Of course, Mr. K put it there, but still...).

Nice and clean.

This dog has been in every session with him. At 3 months old, it was nearly as big as he was!
Now, he carries it around with him. He LOVES his dog!
Thank you so much, K family, for letting me be a part of your sweet boy's first year! It's been such a pleasure!

No comments: